What's new

Myrtle Beach

jmaschal

Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
491
Reaction score
690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Getting ready to do a trip there any pointers on some good areas to hunt?
 
Upvote 0
Your best bet there is get early and hit the beaches for Sharks Teeth. If you get there at daylight you can find 100 or more in no time. Check the ripples in the sand where the waves leaves them. Most of what I find are really small but they are everywhere. I have a buddy that has found several very water worn Points there in probably 30 years or more of going to the beach. He has thousands of Shark Teeth though.
 
When I was a kid living in VA we use to vacation there every summer. I use to find some huge sharks teeth. Don't know where they are now but they were extra large in size. Hope you have a good time.
 
I lived in Florence SC for a few years. One afternoon while walkin up the road I noticed in the asphalt, sharks teeth. pretty odd but true!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom