T TommyBoy58 Jr. Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 20 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Land Ranger PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2016 #1 8" hole mounted iron plate says " H Kit. 10 90 HC " Horse carriage? house address (seems to small for that) I give up. Upvote 2
8" hole mounted iron plate says " H Kit. 10 90 HC " Horse carriage? house address (seems to small for that) I give up.
B bobby5 Sr. Member Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 251 Reaction score 147 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Detector(s) used Equinox 600, AT Pro, Garrett Propointer, Garrett Carrot, Several Older Garrett Detectors and a Bounty Hunter. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2016 #2 Too bad it appears to be broken, my guess would be from an old wood stove.
Bruce R Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 2,280 Reaction score 2,110 Golden Thread 0 Location Shamokin, Pa. Detector(s) used Whites coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 24, 2016 #3 Off the oven door of a kitchen stove ?
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2016 #4 Hmmm... I think I see it right here.
T TommyBoy58 Jr. Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 20 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Land Ranger PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2016 Thread Owner #5 Yes it is broke and I (in a hurry to get it out) broke it!! I learned a lesson and decided to slow down. But it was covered in rust and square looking so I thought it was just a piece of scrap iron. Never again.
Yes it is broke and I (in a hurry to get it out) broke it!! I learned a lesson and decided to slow down. But it was covered in rust and square looking so I thought it was just a piece of scrap iron. Never again.