creade Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 1,208 Reaction score 1,699 Golden Thread 0 Location n.h. Detector(s) used DEUS,root slayer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2023 #1 I found this small octagon button today. I thought it was blank until I started to clean it. Has anyone seen this before?
I found this small octagon button today. I thought it was blank until I started to clean it. Has anyone seen this before?
Almy Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2011 Messages 1,990 Reaction score 3,941 Golden Thread 0 Location Maritime Provinces Detector(s) used Tesoro Cibola Primary Interest: Other Sep 22, 2023 #2 In my experience, small buttons that are not round are often from cufflinks. Upvote 3
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,304 Reaction score 48,522 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2023 #3 18th C cufflink, well at least 1 half of it. Upvote 2