What's new

Mystery coin 1947 2 Francs - mystery solved

freddy williams

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2010
Messages
885
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am getting some coins together to sell I have about 11 onces may 13 of silver I am going to posts I have a coin that sorta sounds like silver when dropped on the desk. But it may be made of something else any ideas
 
Re: Mystery coin 1947 2 Francs

freddy williams said:
I have a coin that sorta sounds like silver when dropped on the desk. But it may be made of something else any ideas

Mintage: 78.984

Composition: Aluminum

Measures: 27mm in diameter
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom