- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 14,115
- Reaction score
- 4,540
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I dug this coin/token (?) up today at the 1804 house I recently started detecting at. I have no idea what the heck it is, and was hoping someone could ID it.
It is a tad bigger than a modern penny, but a bit thinner.
It measures 19.3mm.
I can tell it's old just by the quality of the metal itself.
I took some pictures, but have no idea which way is up on this thing. LOL.
Hopefully someone can figure it out.

Thanks,
MM
It is a tad bigger than a modern penny, but a bit thinner.
It measures 19.3mm.
I can tell it's old just by the quality of the metal itself.
I took some pictures, but have no idea which way is up on this thing. LOL.
Hopefully someone can figure it out.

Thanks,
MM
Any ideas



Maybe its a lincoln hard times token ,but i dont think so..... looking very hard at it ,it looks to have a date 1921








