What's new

Mystery coin - What is it?

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
A friend of mine found this coin in a box containing other items. Neither of us have found any information regarding this coin. Anyone know what it is? Value? I forgot to ask what size the coin is. I think it is quarter to half size.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00454.webp
    DSC00454.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 552
  • DSC00456.webp
    DSC00456.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 539
Nice mystery coin. All I can provide is , the creature and the symbol signify the astrology sign of Capricorn.

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Apparently, since Mr. "Stuart V. Hinson" no longer has possession of this token, he is now broke; perhaps because of his marriage that is noted here: http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=allgs&gsfn=Patricia E&gsln=Steers&gss=seo&ghc=20
If you are, or wish to become, a member of Ancestry.com, you can look up information on this man's wedding in Vegas. And since, I'm guessing, you found this token in the West, this SVH may be the guy who lost it.
Don....
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Thanks to everyone for the responses.

To answer a few questions, yes, it is silver and it is the size of a quarter.
 
Upvote 0
wvdrummer said:
Ow its a mamoral coin, i hate thous things they get you so existed.

Oh I don't know - I happen to like Mamoral coins :wink:
 

Attachments

  • 2007surfstamp&coin.webp
    2007surfstamp&coin.webp
    55.7 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom