Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 May 23, 2023 #1 It’s me again lol. I was thinking part of a trunk? The long side is tapered at the end. Rusty in the center which might be a screw or nail. It appears to be copper when I tried to straighten it. It was curled pretty bad on one side Attachments 7C942E21-C5E4-417F-8A26-03374CFAD890.webp 754.4 KB · Views: 117 DEC47716-CFDC-4734-8035-9F62EB599D55.webp 899 KB · Views: 88 E1F9CDD8-6F30-4789-B795-FC53D50563F9.webp 225.6 KB · Views: 86
It’s me again lol. I was thinking part of a trunk? The long side is tapered at the end. Rusty in the center which might be a screw or nail. It appears to be copper when I tried to straighten it. It was curled pretty bad on one side
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,979 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2023 #2 I think it is a car part from like a Model A or T I am pretty sure I have seen one on Tnet before? Upvote 0
mick56 Bronze Member Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 1,348 Reaction score 1,149 Golden Thread 1 Location Southern Wisconsin 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used ATPro May 23, 2023 #3 Looks like off a model A coil. Upvote 0
Sandog Bronze Member Joined Nov 27, 2017 Messages 2,218 Reaction score 5,573 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure coast Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2023 #4 Battery contacts? Upvote 0
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2023 #5 Doest look like a model T ignition coil part to me.....gotta be something else Upvote 1