FooserPaul
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 9, 2008
- Messages
- 777
- Reaction score
- 26
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in CT
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
Hello all!
I've not been out much in the last 60 days but got out last night and recovered this copper from 6-7" in a town park... Was iffy, but the typical copper readings...
This coin is SLIGHTLY larger that a US Large cent... 2-3MM... just slightly... and a little thinner...
I know there is NOT a lot there... but some faint markings can be seen...
Any ideas??
Paul
I've not been out much in the last 60 days but got out last night and recovered this copper from 6-7" in a town park... Was iffy, but the typical copper readings...
This coin is SLIGHTLY larger that a US Large cent... 2-3MM... just slightly... and a little thinner...
I know there is NOT a lot there... but some faint markings can be seen...
Any ideas??
Paul







