Carolinabusguy
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2020
- Messages
- 214
- Reaction score
- 1,199
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I agree I think curtain weight, the center design made me scratch my head though, I did just find this and it appears to be the same E minus the center design And is being called curtain weight. Ill wait to see if anyone else recognizes the center portion and if not close it as solved . Thank younever seen one with that pattern in the center but it could be a hemweight/curtain weight
Weights that were sewn into the bottom corners of curtains to keep them from flying in the breeze. I've a jar of them from turning old curtains into shop rags. Years back, you'd find them under windows when searching old houses. Not sure how factual this is. But I heard ladies would sew them in to their dress hems to prevent the wind from giving the guys a show.Good Afternoon
Found this mystery Lead square, has what appears to be a letter E on one side. Has my curiosity up. Any help much appreciated