What's new

mystery stench permeating in NorthEastern PA

They must have been filming a episode of diggers. That would explain the stench.
 
nothing wrong with Shotguns.


Point is the "Fireworks" we have places here in PA where You can shop for Fireworks

I say "You" because your from Florida right ?

I'm from PA, so I don't think I'm even allowed to go in a Pennsylvania Fireworks Shop.

Pennsylvania says Pennsylvanians aren't adults.

Ironically, they are on borders with states in which fireworks are illegal. Last time I counted, there was 5 on the PA side of the Del. Water Gap bridge going into NJ. Pa residents need a Class B explosives permit.
 
Oh that Jersey air. :laughing7:
 
I lived within a stone's throw of New Jersey for half of my life on the Pennsylvania side of the Delaware. Besides buying cheap full service gas I would never go there unless I wanted to be run off the road by a bad driver or pulled overe by a NJ state cop for no reason.
 
wasn't the legal drinking age of 18 in N.J. in the 70's ?
 
nothing wrong with Shotguns.


Point is the "Fireworks" we have places here in PA where You can shop for Fireworks

I say "You" because your from Florida right ?

I'm from PA, so I don't think I'm even allowed to go in a Pennsylvania Fireworks Shop.

Pennsylvania says Pennsylvanians aren't adults.

I have a home in Florida as well as Maine. I live primarily in Maine though...stupid I know, it's cold and miserable! So do I understand this right, stores in Pennsylvania that sell fireworks. But not to Pennsylvania residents?

sent from a potato...
 
I have a home in Florida as well as Maine. I live primarily in Maine though...stupid I know, it's cold and miserable! So do I understand this right, stores in Pennsylvania that sell fireworks. But not to Pennsylvania residents?

sent from a potato...

yep. If you buy Fireworks in PA they want to be sure your taking them to another state to use.

that is unless you have a special license.
 
yep. If you buy Fireworks in PA they want to be sure your taking them to another state to use.

that is unless you have a special license.

Now that is crazy! Ranks right up there with aaw Maine word pass. Got to love the nanny state...





sent from a potato...
 
I used to buy my fireworks in NYC in Chinatown. That's where you can get the good stuff. I remember for $5 you could get a firecracker as big as a pepsi can that would leave a 3 foot crater in the ground. You could also get the mortars like a city would use for their display. They were as big as bowling balls.
 
nothing wrong with Shotguns.


Point is the "Fireworks" we have places here in PA where You can shop for Fireworks

I say "You" because your from Florida right ?

I'm from PA, so I don't think I'm even allowed to go in a Pennsylvania Fireworks Shop.

Pennsylvania says Pennsylvanians aren't adults.

Ironically, they are on borders with states in which fireworks are illegal. Last time I counted, there was 5 on the PA side of the Del. Water Gap bridge going into NJ. Pa residents need a Class B explosives permit.
 
yes if drive out the bass pro shops here (in Balzac...yes it's called Balzac ha ha ha let the jokes begin.) it will smell like cow poop when this snow melts. Would rather be in the country than the city any day.
 
yes if drive out the bass pro shops here (in Balzac...yes it's called Balzac ha ha ha let the jokes begin.) it will smell like cow poop when this snow melts. Would rather be in the country than the city any day.

I hate it when the Balzac area smells like poop.
 
Anyone heading to the country for the fresh air has not lived next to a pig farm.
 
Anyone heading to the country for the fresh air has not lived next to a pig farm.

we used to raise pigs.
I can't remember ever smelling them.


But I love Pork
 
we used to raise pigs.
I can't remember ever smelling them.


But I love Pork

I guess it depends on what you feed them.

There used to be a guy raising pigs a quarter mile away, the smell arrived with a SW wind in the summer.

Mass doesn't permit it's citizens to have fireworks either, but you would never know it on July 4th! There's about 3 people on every block that are shooting them off from the middle of the street!
In February some one set off several M-80's at midnight, sounded like a bunch transformers blowing.
 
we used to raise pigs.
I can't remember ever smelling them.


But I love Pork

Nothing better than sausage in the morning!

sent from a potato...
 
.....Just wait until the shad carcasses start rotting, a pig's a-- will smell like daisies. I lived in Belvidere NJ for a handful of years and we used to smell them a couple miles from the river.
 
Hey jeff!! All of ya'll are wrong!! It's obviously the stench eminating up out of Washington when the politicos start orating!! He He!! Hope you guys can endure it until the elections!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
jeff I'm pretty sure if you check the 5 gallon bucket under your chair you will find it is full and needs dumping (outside this time)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom