What's new

Mystery triangle

tonykidd

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
204
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I found this polished greenstone triangular piece yesterday with the points I posted earlier today. I figured it was either a type of "worry" stone, a token of some sort or maybe a game piece. Anyway, I've never seen one like it and if anyone can offer some insight I'd appreciate it!

View attachment 1436377View attachment 1436378
 
Upvote 0
That looks like a "worry or mood" stone to me. I used to keep one in my pocket and tell whoever was around me that was in a crummy mood to rub it on their nose, that it should improve their mood. The guys who tried it, I asked them if their mood improved. When they said no, I told them, "Huh, it worked on my hemorrhoids."
 
That looks like a "worry or mood" stone to me. I used to keep one in my pocket and tell whoever was around me that was in a crummy mood to rub it on their nose, that it should improve their mood. The guys who tried it, I asked them if their mood improved. When they said no, I told them, "Huh, it worked on my hemorrhoids."

That's pretty funny right there!
 
Its known as a deburring stone a lot of the machinery use to use them not sure if they still do or not. They were used to help the gears if I remember correct. I have seen them posted before they will have a nice polish texture on them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom