What's new

Mystry Relic found with CW era relics

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is one thats a bit tougher... I have had this for years also... good luck

its 1 7/8 inch long 3/4 inch high

Chukers
 

Attachments

  • Mystery Relic.webp
    Mystery Relic.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 388
chukers said:
Here is one thats a bit tougher... I have had this for years also... good luck

its 1 7/8 inch long 3/4 inch high

Chukers

At the broken end (not the Acorn terminal end), what does the fixing took like?
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
chukers said:
Here is one thats a bit tougher... I have had this for years also... good luck

its 1 7/8 inch long 3/4 inch high

Chukers

At the broken end (not the Acorn terminal end), what does the fixing took like?

no threads if that what you are getting at...
 

Attachments

  • Mystery Relic end .webp
    Mystery Relic end .webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 348
Upvote 0
chukers said:
CRUSADER said:
chukers said:
Here is one thats a bit tougher... I have had this for years also... good luck

its 1 7/8 inch long 3/4 inch high

Chukers

At the broken end (not the Acorn terminal end), what does the fixing took like?

no threads if that what you are getting at...

I was, but the threads might have been just above the break?
 
Upvote 0
Here is a better cleaned pic...
 

Attachments

  • Mystery Relic End  2.webp
    Mystery Relic End 2.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 326
Upvote 0
The "acorn" end is very small the very tip is smaller then a ball point pen, I was thinking maybe its so small and precise that its to plug something up and seal something in perhaps?


Chukers
 

Attachments

  • Mystery Relic Tip.webp
    Mystery Relic Tip.webp
    15 KB · Views: 336
Upvote 0
chukers said:
The "acorn" end is very small the very tip is smaller then a ball point pen, I was thinking maybe its so small and precise that its to plug something up and seal something in perhaps?


Chukers

No its a fairly common decoration, specially on the terminal end of items.

I have a few thoughts rolling around my head, but the best so far is;
Sword Belt hanger
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom