N8 is gr8

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
For those that have followed my posts, I have been relentlessly trying to find a place to take deposit of my coin in bag form!
After getting help from many of you on this forum(thanks all that helped!!!!) I have finally achieved my goal! They said I can bring any amount in bags(they gave me the bags), just as long as its not like 20 bags/week. I have 4 different branches that will do this for me!
Now after a few weeks of testing the waters with the bags I can close up some of my many accounts needed for coin counters!

What a great day for my future success-
Now I can go from a large volume hunter to an elite(hopefully) hunter!
Avoid my dump banks ;)
N8

Upvote 0
It's not just about getting the coins out of your hands. To be a truly gr8 hunter you must know how to dump you coins in a way so the coins leave you federal reseve district. That way you can decrease the likelihood o seating your own dumps

Maybe the best bet would be roadtrips. However, that is too much for the ol' Jeep to drive. Gas is expensive. Until I get my electric 1/2 ton pickup... I will settle with depositing into a different major bank.
N8

gr8 find on the new major dump bank. I would like to see your elite box of the month.

Xiao en said:
gr8 find on the new major dump bank. I would like to see your elite box of the month.

I do not post my finds anymore- If I find a coin that is noteworthy, I will post that. However, I feel no desire to share my results with everyone. You can search previous threads and find a few of my finds(with pictures)
n8

n8dagr8345 said:
Xiao en said:

I do not post my finds anymore- If I find a coin that is noteworthy, I will post that. However, I feel no desire to share my results with everyone. You can search previous threads and find a few of my finds(with pictures)
n8

I feel it is a little sad to say that I agree with you about posting my results. When I was first starting out I was soooo eager to post my results here (especially if they were extraordinary). Several months ago though, I just started noticing that it is just easier not to... Not easier on my part, due to time restraints or laziness. But, easier because of how difficult it has become to post in this forum (especially finds) without dealing with the added drama that seems to come with it..... I feel it is sad that it has changed so much..... It is unneccessary, immature drama that does nothing good or constructive for anyone on the sight... Not to mention the "wealth" of knowledge that has since moved on just to get away from it. I read many say it isnt a big deal, and my only reasonable explanation for that is that they must not have been here long enough to know what this place was like before.

Good for you N8 for finding what you were looking for. I believe I chimed in on one of your earlier posts about dumping bags. It is one of the more readily available, easy things to find in this hobby. I think you will find though, as you continue to up your volume and learn about the life cycle of coin. There is more to avoiding your dumps then just picking up from a different supply bank.

Good luck to you.

n8dagr8345 said:
For those that have followed my posts, I have been relentlessly trying to find a place to take deposit of my coin in bag form!
After getting help from many of you on this forum(thanks all that helped!!!!) I have finally achieved my goal! They said I can bring any amount in bags(they gave me the bags), just as long as its not like 20 bags/week. I have 4 different branches that will do this for me!
Now after a few weeks of testing the waters with the bags I can close up some of my many accounts needed for coin counters!

What a great day for my future success-
Now I can go from a large volume hunter to an elite(hopefully) hunter!
Avoid my dump banks ;)
N8

I tried asking about bags with my credit union, they said no. And tried a major chain bank and they said no, i know it varies from what part of the country youre at but who have you found that will take bags? thx!!

I think there may be words of wisdom there N8.

You are right I am new here and do not remember what the forum was like before.

But with further thinking It might be best to play close to the chest in light of todays times. Once you pee in the ocean you cant get it back. With pics it is known, without it is an assumption.

I do the same, Pick up from Loomis, and Dump into Brinks. I do not want to search what I have already searched. :blob7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back