Roadquest Bronze Member Joined Oct 13, 2005 Messages 1,779 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Location C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 2, 2008 #1 This is 1 1/4 arrow side. And 1 3/4 other. The arrow head is 1/2'' at wide point. It seem to be iron. I think I saw one of these on here some time back, not sure. Thanks for any help on IDing it. Roadquest Attachments DEC !ST 006.webp 59.6 KB · Views: 366
This is 1 1/4 arrow side. And 1 3/4 other. The arrow head is 1/2'' at wide point. It seem to be iron. I think I saw one of these on here some time back, not sure. Thanks for any help on IDing it. Roadquest
Ed-NH Bronze Member Joined Feb 4, 2006 Messages 1,372 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer ll Dec 2, 2008 #2 It looks like a bent-in-half door handle, the old iron ones with the latch on them. Upvote 0
geo4472 Hero Member Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 926 Reaction score 619 Golden Thread 0 Location paterson nj Detector(s) used discovery 2000 , ace 250 & x-terra 50 Dec 2, 2008 #3 Part of a weathervane? Upvote 0