What's new

Narrow Narrow Narrow Main Forum Page

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smee
  • Start date Start date
S

Smee

Guest
Just curious . . . I looked and didn't see any options where I could choose a different "style" or adjust the width of the main landing page of the forum.

When I log on, the page is so exceptionally narrow that it takes forever to reach "Treasure Marks and Signs." It isn't a matter of my computer screen being too narrow, I have it set to 1680 X 1050 on a 22" monitor.

I shrank the page to half size:

narrow.webp

Does anyone else have this problem? It is possible that I have missed something in my profile that would set it back the way it was, but I don't think so.

When I click on any forum, it goes to full page width . . . much easier to read and navigate, but if I go back to the main page, it is back to the "narrow gate" look.

Any ideas? Can it be fixed?
 
Wish I could help you, but I have no clue how to re-size, or format anything.. I just left it the way it appears and work with that. :dontknow:
 
I Reported it for You.

Mine is OK
 
Mine has been doing this on and off for a few days now. One minute it's fine and then the next time I log back in it's slenderized. :dontknow:
 
Felinepeachy, maybe he best for you is that when the page is correct, just don't log out. Close the application and when you bring up the page I would guess it would remain the same.
 
Mines the same way. Narrow......Matt
 
Felinepeachy said:
Mine has been doing this on and off for a few days now. One minute it's fine and then the next time I log back in it's slenderized. :dontknow:


Oprah may be interested in how that works.
 
Yes!

Several pages have been slenderized! We need to look good in our new swimsuit!

Smee, maybe your layout would look better if you set the number of banner images to 10 in your profile layout preferences.

The narrower look is so TNet still looks good on today's wider monitors. (ironically) As always - the layout is a work in progress... and for those using an iPad, a better version is coming soon!

Thanks,
Marc

p.s,. I just added a new "Jump To"... feature under "Show" in our main menu... if you select "Research and Techniques", you'll jump pretty close to "Treasure Marks and Signs". If you want to bookmark this - you can go right to it...

http://forum.treasurenet.com/#b82

I hope that helps! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom