What's new

NASCAR Memorabilia Fan

shane41

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
369
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these two key chains from NASCAR.. I do not collect NASCAR. If anyone is a collector or interested in them, maybe we can make some kind of swap for the two of them.. I took pics of the front and back if your interested in looking at them.. Thanks Shane
 

Attachments

  • Jeff Gordon.webp
    Jeff Gordon.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Jeff Gordon  Back.webp
    Jeff Gordon Back.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 130
  • # 3   Back.webp
    # 3 Back.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Dale Earnhardt  #3.webp
    Dale Earnhardt #3.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 157

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom