What's new

Nasty out but I still went

Lilwiggles

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2021
Messages
56
Reaction score
142
Golden Thread
0
Went out again today for a few hours.trying to figure this out.stupid aluminum! Found one dime.im sure where I'm at gets picked over pretty good.
 
You're doing exactly what you need to do. Go out and dig. Add some research about your area and you'll find more sites worth detecting.
 
You're doing exactly what you need to do. Go out and dig. Add some research about your area and you'll find more sites worth detecting.
I have been,I found a couple place when hunting, nothing but a little roof on the ground.looked like someone just squaring way back when.rhat will probably be spring or summer though. I have also been wanting to head up the river this summer and some of the creeks that feed into it. The thing that sucks is come April,I'll probably be at 12-15 hrs a day for work. Now is the slow season and everything is covered with snow and ice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom