What's new

National Bottle Museum

youk

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Sunray Probe
www.nationalbottlemuseum.org
This is a great bottle museum for all the "bottle" people. If you are near Saratoga, NY this is
a very easy and quick trip to Ballston Spa. Every June they sponsor one of the finest bottle show
and sales in the US.
 
I definitly agree. I went there a couple of years ago and it was real interesting and imformative. My brother just contacted me over the weekend and asked if I would go there with him, so Im sure it wont be long before I revisit again. The bottle show they sponser is awesome and I look forward to going every year. I think its the begining of june at the high school again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom