What's new

National metal detecting day

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many of you are going to the Minelab thing in Atlantic City NJ? Look for me ill be the one with almost all highlight yellow and probably the only person there with a GPAA hat look for me
 
Upvote 0
I went to last year's event. it was well organized and well attended. This year's event should be just as much fun.

Be prepared - these contest hunters are lightning fast! Good luck!
 
I went to last year's event. it was well organized and well attended. This year's event should be just as much fun.

Be prepared - these contest hunters are lightning fast! Good luck!

No doubt ill find something
 
To those who haven't been to one of these events, make sure you read the rules. Most importantly, hand held scoops only.

Good luck to all !!!!
 
To those who haven't been to one of these events, make sure you read the rules. Most importantly, hand held scoops only.

Good luck to all !!!!

Yea I know
 
No doubt ill find something

You'll find plenty. Winning anything? That's another thing entirely. But, you don't have to win to have a good time.

This is another aspect of the metal detecting hobby. It is good fun!

Fast recovery machines are the way to go. My mistake last year was hunting like a beach hunter, slow and methodical, using a Sov GT. Got my butt whooped! Not able to attend this year, but if i do again, MY Vaquero is getting the nod. That and about six gallons of Red Bull should do it! HaHaHa!!!!

Have fun!!!
 
Last edited:
I hear that I have my AT PRO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom