What's new

Silver Day!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,343
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
High tide, wind direction, and limited time had me head out to a different beach one that I’ve have been keeping an eye on for the past week or so!
Looked really good, but you never know till you go! No yellow all silver that’s OK. I’ll take it any day.!!🏴‍☠️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4604.webp
    IMG_4604.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_4605.webp
    IMG_4605.webp
    5.5 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4606.webp
    IMG_4606.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4607.webp
    IMG_4607.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
Upvote 0
Wow! Nice cut on that beach - Congrats on the finds! :headbang:
 
Wow! Nice cut on that beach -
Thanks, Terry. It is an insane cut. I cannot believe I didn’t find any cheddar!
But there’s always tomorrow🤪💛🏴‍☠️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4602.webp
    IMG_4602.webp
    7.1 MB · Views: 53
Congratulations on the silver! But, it looks cold out there! Thanks for posting.
 
And I thought it was cold here in Florida!!!
 
High tide, wind direction, and limited time had me head out to a different beach one that I’ve have been keeping an eye on for the past week or so!
Looked really good, but you never know till you go! No yellow all silver that’s OK. I’ll take it any day.!!🏴‍☠️
Congratulations 🍾
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom