What's new

Native American Artifacts, Colonial all the way up to 1943

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! It was a fun weekend! I detected a few hours Saturday & most of the day Sunday. It was great to get away from the big city & be out in the middle of nowhere! I found a good assortment of relics & Native American artifacts. I'm heading back for another hunt this weekend, can't wait! I'm thinking it'll be a good one. shield.webpcolonial.webpshard.webparrowheads.webpcoins.webpclay.webproset.webpclock_key.webprazor.webphinge.webp
 
Upvote 20
Better pic of the token & a match I found online, pretty neat
 

Attachments

  • image-3966126780.webp
    image-3966126780.webp
    68.7 KB · Views: 180
  • image-965679264.webp
    image-965679264.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 177
  • image-3849802608.webp
    image-3849802608.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 161
NICE FINDS !!:thumbsup:
 
Nice variety there buddy. You always do a great job at the identifications. I just throw em up there and hope somebody knows lol
 
neat variety of finds, looks like a good time to me!
 
Nice variety there buddy. You always do a great job at the identifications. I just throw em up there and hope somebody knows lol

Abe that's so far from the truth, your ability to ID an IH penny is right up there. :)

Mangum well done once again on the assortment of finds it pretty well covers a good chunk of history. I alway like the photo layout and descriptions it sure makes it easy on the eyes.

Cool token!
 
Very nice variety Josh. Todd Lipe dug one of those Royal Suit tags a while back. I really like the clock key. Congrats on the finds. GL&HH.
 
Abe that's so far from the truth, your ability to ID an IH penny is right up there. :) Mangum well done once again on the assortment of finds it pretty well covers a good chunk of history. I alway like the photo layout and descriptions it sure makes it easy on the eyes. Cool token!
Thanks! I'm a graphic designer so I like to make extra work for myself:-) Glad people appreciate it.
 
Last edited:
Nice work, Josh! Loving your passion for the Colonial stuff. That Gem razor part is awesome. I actually used to shave with one of those a year ago. They deliver a fine BBS shave.

Kirk
 
Large clay ball is a marble maybe? I've found small clay marbles while digging older toys or coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom