Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we know they studied astronomy and had a compass with 5 points. It is thought to be represented in the turtle(think it was the turtle?) the 4 legs being north south east and west and you always in the center of that. We see tally marks in bone like what Larson shows and man has forever used his digits to count upon.We know horses were measured in hands or so many hands high. I am sure they had to of understood equal distances into squares and shapes. Basic geometry had to be part of every day life
As far as a written recorded mathematical equations no , other than in South America like you said where their calendar was much more accurate than the Europeans.
Good question. I hope others more knowledgeable chime in. :icon_scratch:

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
i think the paleo people had the best math, you see....... Clovis leaves us whole points usually, but the Folsom..... sneaky people, they always leave us halves and even quarters, sometimes eighths....... freaking fractions!!!!!!!!!!!!! now pottery era, thats a whole nother mess, freakin jigsaw puzzles :wink:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
chong2 said:
i think the paleo people had the best math, you see....... Clovis leaves us whole points usually, but the Folsom..... sneaky people, they always leave us halves and even quarters, sometimes eighths....... freaking fractions!!!!!!!!!!!!! now pottery era, thats a whole nother mess, freakin jigsaw puzzles :wink:

P

pickaway

Not sure what they used but they had an understanding of it, especially astronomy be amazing to see the night time sky back then...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread