jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2018 #1 ....... Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Sep 19, 2018 #2 Has the look.... I'll give you as much info as you gave us. Upvote 0
jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2018 Thread Owner #3 What more info can I give if I don't know anything do you need size? Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2018 #4 any markings on it Upvote 0
PikesPeakCharlie Bronze Member Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 2,192 Reaction score 3,184 Golden Thread 0 Location Pikes Peak Detector(s) used Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2018 #5 Ok , I’ll bite , of course it is Native American ! In my opinion they are from the 20s to 40s I’m not an expert they might be older or newer . From New Mexico or Arizona , or both. Very nice, congrats !!! Upvote 0
Ok , I’ll bite , of course it is Native American ! In my opinion they are from the 20s to 40s I’m not an expert they might be older or newer . From New Mexico or Arizona , or both. Very nice, congrats !!!
jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2018 Thread Owner #6 I'm not seeing any markings Upvote 0
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 19, 2018 #7 jtw1313 said: What more info can I give if I don't know anything do you need size? Click to expand... Did you find them on your front porch this morning? That kind of info. How, where. Upvote 0
jtw1313 said: What more info can I give if I don't know anything do you need size? Click to expand... Did you find them on your front porch this morning? That kind of info. How, where.