swizzle Sr. Member Joined May 3, 2003 Messages 457 Reaction score 94 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate ny Mar 29, 2018 #1 Upvote 0
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2018 #2 It looks more like what I call Worm Holes. Not sure what they actually are but they are natural. I have a spot on the Ohio River where I can pick these up all day. They are just hardened mud and not actually a Clay piece.
It looks more like what I call Worm Holes. Not sure what they actually are but they are natural. I have a spot on the Ohio River where I can pick these up all day. They are just hardened mud and not actually a Clay piece.
Geradot Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2015 Messages 482 Reaction score 1,682 Golden Thread 0 Location Kamcha-Sevas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2018 #3 It looks like - Belemnitida
swizzle Sr. Member Joined May 3, 2003 Messages 457 Reaction score 94 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate ny Mar 30, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Would these be commonly found with horn corals and trilos?