What's new

Natural silver ore bars

reptwar1

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2013
Messages
444
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
0
Location
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone ever heard of any native silver being found in Arkansas?
 
Last edited:
Could have silver there is always a thief who might have stashed em to get them later.
 
Upvote 0
Winter in the Great White North! :BangHead:

Next year I'm buying a snow blower... to hell with shoveling!

Dave
 

Attachments

  • snowstorm.webp
    snowstorm.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
Crappy winter had some minus 18 days with 30 below wind chills had ti repair a busted water pipe well 2 and now I have a giant tree leaning on my house tooooo cold to go swinging its torture
 
Upvote 0
Didn't your original post have pictures and additional information regarding those pictures?

Yes. I took the pics down to replace with better photos but it is torture trying to do so on my stupid phone. If all else fails, I will repost original pics
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom