BIENER Sr. Member Joined Apr 27, 2016 Messages 261 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 1 Location Indiana 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro AT Max Racer 2 CORS Fierce coil CORS Fortune coil CORS Scout Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 24, 2018 #1 I found this in an area where a school was according to an 1875 map. I’ve researched but have not found this style. Any info would be appreciated.
I found this in an area where a school was according to an 1875 map. I’ve researched but have not found this style. Any info would be appreciated.
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,334 Reaction score 11,527 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2018 #2 this might be it. the main site lists it under civil war buttons Early One-Piece Navy Button Upvote 0
BIENER Sr. Member Joined Apr 27, 2016 Messages 261 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 1 Location Indiana 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro AT Max Racer 2 CORS Fierce coil CORS Fortune coil CORS Scout Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 25, 2018 Thread Owner #3 I ended up finding it, thanks. Upvote 0
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 28, 2018 #4 NICE FIND Upvote 0