Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Navy Davy hard "pressed" to find copper

From the land of the Bluenose.....we interrupt this post to bring you a union message! The executive is not the Union ....you are! Lord love a duck being involved in the union as the vice president and co chair person of the Johs committee is by no means a glamorous post but rather a sounding board for those that do speak but fail to take part.....enough said!

After a night shift filled with the mysteries of running security at the airport I finally gut out to dig! Talk about withdrawal. Even welding the AT Pro it was nice to get out and do the dew on a combo dig....still scared to dip the Pro in the water! Stooped! Dug and swished and there it was ...my heart of cut glass and quota!
Hook line and sinker and even an eyeball find in the event that I would like to write home rather then do the "ET" route phoning home. Then it dawned on me Neanderthal brain.....our post office is on strike! Um! Again! Um! Hope they git whatz dey deserve.
P6240014.jpg

What a halibut waste of a gud Bic me bouy! But quota was had.
P6240013.jpg

Getting up to a sky that was the workshop of the Lord's pallet with a kaleidescope of the good side of the rainbow I called Navy Davy to go forth and do the dew although this bouy was zonked having 3 hours sleep.

Of course he was there in a flash like a seal on a school of cod ready to go forth.......to the Dingle and points south. One of his first targets was a pressed penny this soul had never seen!
P6240009.jpg

Added to this ND had 30 coins with one agitated Bluenoser on his flank...no not his rear! ND's take fur da day.
P6240011.jpg

The AT Pro was wanking on crazier than the swinger.....needed new juice but when all was said and done a few coins were added to the "fund."
P6240017.jpg
Butterflies and rhinestone dog bones are free!

To those bouys not in the know us Canucks are coming up to "Canada Day' and "Rutgar the Wayward Rock willer" showed his true colors when dis bouy gut home!
P6240018.jpg

Of course the day was not done till a deep thought was dun dug...."Death is like marriage. If done right the first time one should have never do neither again."

Upvote 0

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Navy Davy hard "pressed" to find copper

I don't believe I have ever read so many words that looked like the King's English...and understood them less... :laughing7:

You Canadian boys sure are a whole 'nother world to itself up there!

Great haul and keep on having fun! :headbang:

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Nice gas money finds Les! :icon_thumright:

As always, a great story to go along with what you find too! :laughing7:

Do you have a lot of "Fancy Dogs" in NS? :icon_scratch: or are these just fancy bangles?! :thumbsup:

Dave

Attachments

• Fancy Dogs02.jpg
    Fancy Dogs02.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 210
  • Fancy Dogs01.jpg
    Fancy Dogs01.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 210

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other

Good Post! Coppers comin soon, (for us both) ;D

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cool finds Les , first guitar pic on T Net :headbang: Bluenoser language is tough to understand but the pictures are a big help :dontknow: :icon_scratch: ;D CMD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions