Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Navy Davy's big silver find

Hit a school playground code named U.N. Field at midday once the weather had cleared yesterday. ND was immediately besieged by children no thanks to my suggestion to them that he was digging up all kinds of nifty things. Half a quota later and ND had to bug out as he had a rack of ribs waiting for him at home.....I wasn't invited.....darn! Before he left he showed me a chain he had dug a few days earlier. Mister man it was nice especially since his wife had cleaned it up for him.

I left too since the kids would have swarmed me now that the piped piper had left. Finished off quota at a school yard close to home. More for the "Back to the UK fund."

Tried to get in to see my witch doctor to no avail. Beginning to think that I'm a high maintenance person as when I got home the dentist called..........................oh joy!

Upvote 7
Awesome and always entertaining to read your "take" on the hunts. "Pied Piper"...HAH! Been there and I don't mind except when I swing my coil and nail one of the rugrats in the shin...Sub 8-)

outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...

DANG IF THAT AINT A NICE CHAIN , AND DOES THE CRUCIFX GO WITH IT OR SEPERATE .... COOL FINDS .....

That ND is a silver magnet, he don't even need a detector at times, seen it happen myself.

That's a helluva chain man!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back