What's new

Nazi German coin

vince76

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
3,094
Golden Thread
5
Location
Macedonia
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the second one but the first i could see only the number ten. Today the enigma has been solved :P
img064.webp

at that time it was like this

10rpgoldobv.webp10rpgoldrev.webp

Also one cent from Napoleon 1808

img068.webpimg074.webp

the rest is from 1860 until 1925

img077.webp

:icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 28
Well done as usual Vince!

I got one of those 10 Reichspfennig too! An American soldier brought it home as a souvenir after WWII, and some how lost it. years later I found it, where his house used to be.

Best of luck to you brother!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150411_184440_483-1.webp
    IMG_20150411_184440_483-1.webp
    246.4 KB · Views: 154
Well done as usual Vince!

I got one of those 10 Reichspfennig too! An American soldier brought it home as a souvenir after WWII, and some how lost it. years later I found it, where his house used to be.

Best of luck to you brother!

Thanks Bro
Interesting story. Yours looks better. On my coin I can't see the eagle.
 
wow,nice finds
 
Very cool finds. I have some old German coins also.
 
Awesome find I found a germen coin with swastika 1945 Really good find
 
I've got a 5 Reichspfennig that was found around 40 plus years ago, in great shape. I found it in my Grandfathers outbuilding (In Holland) when I was a kid. Which was odd seeing he was sent to a munitions/weapons factory as slave labor and had no love for the Germans or Nazis.
 
Wow Vince, I see you pulled a another fist full of keepers. :notworthy: Loved your pics and post.
 
Very nice and different congrats

Thanks Trapper

That's why i posted them, cause they are different from my usual finds like this

12674386_10207638486136699_273393867_n.webp

that i don't post any more
 
What a surprise.
The second on the first line is a penny

img081.webpimg082.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom