Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TNet friends this is Burdie. I am going to be able to take my dream vacation this July. I would like to find a TNetter that would be interested in panning for gold one day. Then I woud like to Metal detect in general the next day. I planned to do this in each State all the way home. Any possible takers for North Carolina and suggested places to hunt. I would like to return the favor except panning for gold. No luck in our State.

Please let me know if any one is interested in this short adventure. I am a retired history teacher age 58.
Burdie

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Burdie,
I hope you like the Southern heat in July. ;D
Here is a place that my family and I have panned at in the NC mountains:
http://www.huntforgold.com/thermalcity4.htm
You can pan all day for cheap, and they DO find gold there.
When it get closer to July contact me. I may be interested in joining you. I have places to MD also in the Raleigh, NC area.
-MM-
Doug

nc-joe

Dec 1, 2006
Concord, NC
Detector(s) used
White's DFX and Minelab Explorer SE
Keep my contact info. As the date gets closer, check back with me. There are 3 public gold mines within 45 minutes of me. Although, they have been somewhat "dry" this year.

But worse come to worse, we can always duck under some highway overpasses and pan there.

MDing shouldn't be a problem, we can always find someplace to go.

And maybe one day you could return the favor. I occasionally head back to Nebraska, so a day trip to KS wouldn't be that hard.

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Big thanks my door is always open to my second family the TNetters. Thank you again.
Burdie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread