Neat Buckle, Eagle Button and More.

K

KirkTN

Top picture is an assortment of things I havn't had a chance to post, these were from two different hunts. 2 Indian Head pennies, they are rough, so I won't bother with detailed pics, one is a 1907 the other appears to be 188? maybe, I thought the old flowery buckle was neat.
The second and third pics are of a Union General Service Cuff button I found yesterday a the the field of buttons. Brother john37115 found the coat button to match it. Back mark is SCOVILLS & Co EXTRA.

Treasure The Hunt

KirkTN

Attachments

• collosal50.jpg
    collosal50.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 458
  • generalserviceeagle50.jpg
    generalserviceeagle50.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 464
  • generalserveaglecuffbuttonback.jpg
    generalserveaglecuffbuttonback.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 465
Upvote 0
You and Bro John are kickin' some major relic butt....Congrat's on the Eagle!!!That button field is the place to hammer my man......Beautiful find's!!!!

Thanks Civilman,, after seein your bullet post a minute ago I'll be dreamin' bout three ringers :D brother and I have not had any luck in the civil war bullet department. We keep hopin'

That sure is a neat buckle and Congrats on your finds

tinpan

Cool finds. I really like that buckle.

Super items. I like the buckle, and the button also.
Great job!
Leon

Kirk,
Some nice looking unusual buckles there buddy. You guys have a great spot there, and are leaving no stone unturned it looks like.
Looking forward to your next hunt. :thumbsup:
-MM-

Oh yea!!!! What great finds. I really like the button. It is really good shape. It will certainly be interesting to see what else comes out. Thanks for sharing.

Well done! Eagle cuff buttons are a bit rarer find. (So many coat buttons vs. cuffs...) Nice buckles and other assorted relics.

Cheers,

Buckleboy

ModernMiner said:
Kirk,
Some nice looking unusual buckles there buddy. You guys have a great spot there, and are leaving no stone unturned it looks like.
Looking forward to your next hunt. :thumbsup:
-MM-

My thoughts EXACTLY! :o

Congrats on those awesome finds!

Nana :)

Buck is right, those cuff buttons are a bit rarer so congrats! A General Service coat and cuff: Great Hunt and great relics :wink:

Cool finds ... I like the buckle and button ... you're doing good on the relics ... congratz on a good hunt ~ Jimmy

Way to go, Kirk, on those recoveries. You and your brother know where to hunt, and it definitely shows in your finds.

Nothing can hide from that trusty White's XL Pro. :wink: :thumbsup: :icon_queen:

Kyle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back