What's new

Need a couple good men with two box units

LM

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
668
Reaction score
182
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Solid lead and unusual opportunity to safely access a desirable, notorious but generally off-limits site in Chicagoland: no need to be sneaky (nothing illegal), but does require discretion. We have the rest of winter to plan. Would prefer someone from the region. No tire kickers or nosy-nellies- serious inquiries only.

PM me if you're interested, I'll PM back if I'm interested. Also posting in General and appropriate regional forums.
 
A good Pluse Induction unit will outperform some 2 boxes.
 
or a white's sierra madre
 
Yea, Capt. John A PI with a mat would go much deeper, but cost thousands more. The 2 Box would probably be good enough.
Hay! But we don't even know what this guy is gunning for.
​
 
Yea Frankn, where are you from? I'm in south Al, but the Natchez Trace is still a good distance from me, would have to find a place for my Travel Trailer. (reference to your other post) Hey, But I go to Chicago now and then, but don't plan on being up that way this yr. But Would like to "kick the tires" on this fellas project.... I could be talked into going. I've got both a 2 box and a deep seeker PI with a 4 foot sq coil, and a forked willow stick. The 2 box is the least productive.
 
Capt. John, That PI setup sounds nice. Looks like you operate like me. I use a 22' MH for my camp on location. I am from Maryland, in the N E section.
Morgan is playing his cards close to his vest. He is either onto something good or playing with us like that lost cabin story. LOL
 
I am from Bridgeport Connecticut. Best of luck to all of you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom