What's new

Need a Detector. Got any good spares?

kitt

Full Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
228
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brookings Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, My old man is looking to buy a detector and maybe a pin pointer. He had his eye on a offbrand cheapo for $100 shipped.
But it doesnt tell you depth so hes looking for something else.
Maybe some on on here will have something good for a fair price?

THNX!
 
I have an XLT in pristine condition and a Vibra Probe 560 pointer for 550.00 shipped and insured. The Xlt come with the charger and rechargable battery and the battery pack for dbl AA batteries. the dvd, manual. I know it is not the price your looking for but it is a start to know what to look for. I just sold a ace 250 to my nephew for 200. it had 3 coils with it.
 
check classifieds here....Remember depth is just a computer guess on a detector giving depth, detectors are tuned for coin sizes....
 
Yeah I think hes looking to spend 100-150 max. Im looking at a spectrum xlt for $125. might go that way
Still looking though!
 
He should be looking toward the Garrett Ace series or Tesoro Compadre if that is his budget.
 
not to mention the f2.ace 150 is also a reliable md,i own both.
 
Yea I myself have the ace 250, its great.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom