Need a little help on these please......

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• IMG_2443.JPG
    IMG_2443.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 324
Upvote 0
First one may be an Adena style,2ND Chesser or maybe Bakers creek not sure on the 3rd quartz one. They are tough ones to identify from a pic but nice looking points. Show some more you guys found.
Thanks for the look.
TnMtns

All of these were not found here on the place but a most of them were. This a picture of one display box of stuff. Cant keep it straight so we just leave it like it is so folks can pick them up and look at them...d2

Attachments

• IMG_2435.JPG
    IMG_2435.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 188
Wow dude. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but you really need to straighten up that tray before you end up with a lot of chipped and damaged pieces. There are some great looking pieces in there and you should at the very least seperate them so they aren't touching and bumping up against each other.

SRV, I know but everytime we get it straight someone wants to look at 'em and the bad part is we got boxes and pots and stuff full of 'em that we periodicly find while looking for something else. Those in the case are kept on top of a dresser and dont get moved around unless we take them off to show someone. So they dont get jostled around very much. If I could find an old Case knife display case or something like that I would put all we got in a room so folks could see them all...d2

Keep an eye out in your local paper for store closings in your area. You can usually pick up some nice display cases for very little money sometimes. I got 2 four foot showcases with 4 glass shelves in each for $25 apiece about 10 years or so ago. If nothing else, buy yourself some of the black Riker mounts and put them in there with a red background. That makes a good looking tray in my opinion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back