What's new

Need A Little Help

Getty

Bronze Member
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
2,378
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, I know that marbles are glass and round ,thats about it. I dug this marble along with alot of CW relics at a Union Camp.I was wondering if anyone here can help with ID of this.I understand that the site does not mean the age but just to let know know the conditions where it was found.
 

Attachments

  • marble1.webp
    marble1.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 206
  • marble2.webp
    marble2.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 194
LOOKS LIKE A GAME MARBLE. NO TELLING THE AGE. I WOULD THINK FAIRLY NEW
 
bottles10 said:
LOOKS LIKE A GAME MARBLE. NO TELLING THE AGE. I WOULD THINK FAIRLY NEW

Thanx for your input Bottles10. I kinda thought that its fairly new, but did not know about it being a game piece and therefore not a marble with a "name". I my years of digging Ive only recovered about five marbles.All of them were "new". 3 from different locations and clear. 1 is red see thru clear.
 
i DUG BOTTLE FOR YEARS WITHOUT FINDING MARBLES. until I LEARNED YOU HAVE TO BE ACTIVLY LOOKING FOR THEM WHILE DIGING. NOW I FIND AT LEAST ONE OR TWO EVEREY TIME I GO OUT DIGING. after A WHILE IT JUST COMES NATUARLY.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom