NEED A MAP DOWSED

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

Attachments

• Jackville.jpg
    Jackville.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 314
OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure on that structure. Supposed to be a good target in this area. North is to the top of the map. I know we have so really good dowsers here and I'm hoping to get a spot that stands out. Wish I had more info. LT

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I started to dowse your picture yesterday and plan to have it completed soon. I feel the prescence of gold but have not worked it through yet as to what form may exist there. Then I'll move on to silver and then do a general inquiry and see if I pick up on anything else.
Jon

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Thanks Jon. Good signal on 2 of the last ones, right on the money. Got corn on 1, tried but way too thick to work. Got a signal South of the 3rd one about 1/4 mi. E/W was right on. Will take the 2 box and get a picture of it to see. Thanks, LT

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
When I get on site, I will check these out and let you know what happens. I guess your husband can't hide stuff from you.
Nice Pug picture. Thanks a lot. LT

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fenixdigger,
Here are two locations to help get you started until I complete the dowse.
In the green circle I picked up on a gold target and the blue circle I picked up on a silver target.
Talk with you soon,
Jon

Attachments

• Jackvillefenixdiggerdowsed1.jpg
    Jackvillefenixdiggerdowsed1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 286
  • Jackvillefenixdiggerdowsed1.jpg
    Jackvillefenixdiggerdowsed1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 277

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
teleprospector said:
Hello fenixdigger,
Here are two locations to help get you started until I complete the dowse.
In the green circle I picked up on a gold target and the blue circle I picked up on a silver target.
Talk with you soon,
Jon

That is way cool..I need to learn how to do this...I have something I've been looking for and it has been a long time....Way cool.

Hello texastee,
There is lots of information about map/photo dowsing here.
One of my posts: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,103149.msg753702.html#msg753702
Siegfried Schlagrule: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,20850.msg136540.html#msg136540
Also look at posts by forum member Red_desert. He has some very good instructions and charts.
Art, Dell and other dowsers may have some posts that I could not come across.
There are also many books on the subject. I am sure with all the information available that you will be able to discover what works for you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Jon

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Many thanks;
Hoping to hit this when the temp drops a little. Kind of brutal right now. I will post the results. I kind of thought there would be more response, seems that each dowser has a unique approach and results will vary. LT

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey LT…I get gold coins buried 2 feet deep in saddle bags and silver coins in a metal pot also 2 feet deep…JR...hope to get to your map today... Art

Attachments

• Jackville.jpg
    Jackville.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 237
OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Thanks guys. Got all the lrls to work together now. took a little tweeking but all will make same location. Guess the false targets are part of it. Dam mineral deposits anyway. I think this last change will up the % on recovery.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Still got time before the run. Anybody else help on this??? LT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions