What's new

Need A Trim.....??

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, I made the recommended cheesy haircut reference....lol, but I did snatch a Barber today. It is a 1902.

I think these are from the same batch that Fiddy Cent hit yesterday. He pulled over 2 pounds of silver yesterday, yes....2 pounds!!!

The Walker I found today has some toning to it. I am really starting to take a liking to these rainbow toned coins lately.

The totals.........

64's - 10
65's - 2
66's - 5
67's - 10
68's - 11
69's - 9
76-S Silver Proof - 1
Franklin's - 5 (54, 2x61-D, 63, 63-D)
Walker - 1 - 1941-D
Barber - 1 - 1902

58 Total Silver Keepers = 12.21263 oz
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 575
  • 003 (2).webp
    003 (2).webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 579
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 589
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 585
  • toned.webp
    toned.webp
    29 KB · Views: 599
Upvote 0
you can't tell me looks don't have anything to do with it.....everytime i ask questions at the bank i get a visit from Homeland Security.....i keep telling them "I'M ITALIAN....not Arabic"
hmmmm....come to think of it, that didn't work at the airport either :icon_scratch:

BTW....2lbs? tell Fiddy i still hate him ;D
 
these kind of rolls makes me wnna start crh;ing ...n i need a normal trim too my ends are horrible
 
enamel7 said:
LJ, you're killing me! I wish I had your luck! :headbang:
Ditto, me too!
 
yOU LUCKY GIRL! Love the pics. Barber is incredible.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom