need advice on which detector to get please....

S

sloppyfoos

Hello. I am confused on which of these 3 Whites detectors to get. I had a Shadow x2 about 4 years ago, and ended up selling it, since my hobbies changed. Now I am interested again in metal detecting, and am ready to get another detector. I have been reading advice in this forum that beginners could get discouraged by a top of the line metal detector due to the steep learning curve, and is recommended to maybe get a middle of the line detector to start with. I still consider myself a beginner since I only used the Shadow for about 1 year. I really liked the XLT and the feature that lets you know how deep the target is, but I think I will go with the consensus to not get it. The 3 detectors I am considering are 1. IDX Pro? ? 2. Classic ID? ? ?3. Prizm IV? ? ?They are all in the same general price range, and they look to me to have about the same features. I am confused about which one to get.? Just getting back into metal detecting, I have been out of the loop for awhile, and would appreciate any advice for getting one of these 3 detectors.? Oh, I live in Iowa, so coins and jewelry will be my main focus. Thank you very much for your time. ---Tim

Upvote 0
B

bshunter

PRIZM IV IS AWSOME, I JUST GOT ONE & I LOVE IT! I ALSO KNOW WHERE TO GET ANOTHER BRAND NEW IF INTRATED FOR $975.00 + S/H EMAIL ME IF YA WANT & HHING..... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread