What's new

Need an additional coil

jharhed

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
827
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to get a 3x18 for my Deleon, would buy from Joe but I don't think he sells coils, any recommendations?
 
These were the only 2 dealers in Louisiana on Tesoro's website. I found my local dealer on the website. The 3x18 is an nice addition to the arsenal. Good luck

Shreveport
Bruce Treasure Corporation
(318) 222-2682
Thirty-five years Treasure Hunting


Louisiana Authorized Dealers
Contact a Tesoro Authorized Distributor if a dealer is not available in your area.



Zwolle
K D Jopp
(318) 645-9548
 
There is a dealer in Natchez PM Tensas to get the address. HH La Beep
 
Thanks for the info guys! I'm really just looking for an reputable online dealer, but I will PM Tensas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom