Ifoundit69
Saving the past one find at a time !
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2007
- Messages
- 1,263
- Reaction score
- 685
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lancaster ,VA
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
While digging at the old 1900's farm house , I was swinging around a large oak tree , estimated age of the tree is about 140 years I hit a signal under a large root ,so I dug down about 10 inches and pulled this thing out . Measurements end to end are 5 1/2 inches long by 3 1/2 inches wide it is solid brass . There are 4 outer holes and 2 inner holes and 2 long slots. There is a # 21 stamped on the side . And that big marble looking thing was sitting next to it in the hole the marble thing is broke in two and is 1 1/2 inches flat on the bottom with a square cut in it .







