What's new

Need help about the IDX Pro

treetop

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madisonville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro
Is it any good for beaches along the coast? And also for hunting gold nuggets out west? It is an extreamly good for coins. but didn't know about the other.


Thanks for your response

Jerry
 
I used mine on the beaches during my vacation back home in Florida over the last 3 or 4 weeks, and it worked just fine! I didn't find a "whole" lot, as there were quite a few detectorists around every day I was out there. But I managed to find some clad, a stainless steel measuring spoon and normal spoon, and a tent spike... then obviously the same trash that's popular (i.e. beer bottle caps, pull tabs, can-slaw, etc) But my detector worked well. If you have any problems with the sand right on the water's edge, just turn the sensitivity down a bit. But I managed to keep my sensitivity almost all the way up while I searched the beach itself.
Good luck though!

Bran <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom