What's new

Need help again

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old fort site give me a father's day gift today . I know what it is but wondering ,if it is pre civil war[
ATTACH]1723759[/ATTACH] 20190616_174317.webp20190616_143446.webp20190616_174308.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20190616_143436.webp
    20190616_143436.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 0
Just curious as to what you think it is?
 
A bridle rosette
 
A bridle rosette

I thought you might be thinking a rosette, but it is really a Civil War bridle blinder accoutrement. Nice find!
 
Great fathers day present!!!
 
Rob show me a picture for s&!#$ and grins! Thanks
 
You talking like this Screenshot_20190618-064834_Google.webp
 
I was told I'm beyond help lol. Cool find though buddy.
 
Way too cool, thanks creskol for that info
 
Man I'm be here a long time my premission is huge
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom