What's new

Need help: can’t identify what this is (coin like)

Joined
May 26, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any ideas? About the size of a half dollar. Smooth on opposite side. Found in TN. Has words around rim, inside close up shows what appears to be two people working or doing something. Has some decent weight to it, not magnetic.
30432D4B-5443-4EB8-892D-699FF6B7A7D6.webpB6420A0D-018E-4827-8122-66ED2D6DBD08.webp6532DE36-082C-4477-992C-E5451BCDF079.webp
 
My guess is Spanish. Just a guess mine you.
 
Upvote 0
Can you put a magnifying glass on it, to see what the letters around the edges are ?
 
Upvote 0
If you open that middle picture, that’s what I did. That’s the best view, the remaining letters are hard to mke out. I’ll post some more
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from Today's Finds! over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure :..​
 
Upvote 0
Nice find. Congrats. Sorry can’t help with the ID.
 
Upvote 0
I would say it's a Bridle Concho
 
Upvote 0
i love stuff like that sometimes better not to know
 
Upvote 0
Almost looks like the person is proofing bread. ?
 
Upvote 0
Medal for stacking shelves in Wal-Mart.??
 
Upvote 0
A tortilla factory?:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
How big is it? Could it be part of a watch fob or something along those lines advertising a Grocery store? It looks like the word starting at the one o'clock position might be grocers or grocery.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello,

It reminds me of a World's Columbian Exposition Token which opened in 1916 or something to that effect?

Regards

LUE-Hawn
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello,

It reminds me of a World's Columbian Exposition Token which opened in 1916 or something to that effect?

Regards

LUE-Hawn

interesting, I was thinking something similar like a "Worlds Fair" coin. I cant find a match (mainly because I cant make out what it says)
 
Upvote 0
Hopefully you can make out even just one of the words on the front and someone might be able to ID.

I obviously see -EED CR--- But that's about it. Cool find and hope you can figure out what it is
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom