Need help finding Hard Rock Gold

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
looking for someone who has probably bought a rock crusher and has not had success finding ore with gold.
I am also looking for a prospecting partner with small grubstake $ to do hard rock prospecting/ Placer mining in california desert, my kids who are my partners now are getting older, and they are on to my evil ways ( the mucking, tool and ore hauling) The guys have had just about enough !!!!

I have a sizable ore pile to work from, and finishing equipment less a crusher, excelent oppurtunity to learn how to process hard rock gold from start to finish. Learn to find and recognize potential areas to work. The gold is still out there you just need to know what to look for. Who knows you might go on to find a big pocket!!! will split all gold we find.

Contact me at [email protected] good luck n happy hunting Cpt. Herb Bussell

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aurabbit79er

Oct 29, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
A cheap little Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is funny. My family and I like to go out in the wilderness together also. My kids used to go gold-mining with me also. Now if I ask them " you want to go to the river with me?" they always ask me " are you bringing shovels ?" and of course I am.
now they always tell me maybe some other time.
I've never done hard rock mining. Just River Valley and Desert Valley Mining. Cracking solid rock is a little more than I'm willing to do.
There is a hard rock category on this board. you can find somebody there I'm sure.

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I think what happened was the guys found out about girls, little do they know that a woman will be a whole lot harder than hardrock mining.
thanks for the info. Hard rock is a bit tough on the body but when you hit a pocket theres nothing quite like it, except maybe, a woman?
Check out our site bb mining company rocks and Art - B-B home and let us know what you think, if your in 29 palms look us up.
Were taking today off, tomorrow its back into the hills, searching for the elusive yellow metal, and hoping the new year brings us lots of luck.

Good luck n Happy Hunting Cpt Herb

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know, Tramp. Hard rock is the most costly and labor-intensive form of prospecting. I'll take a placer site any day! TTC

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You had to mention placer, now we gotta go drywashing.
As for labor intensive we live by the USMC motto, Pain is weakness leaving the body, when im out digging those holes and it starts getting to tough or walking 10 miles out and ive got 10 miles back, I just think about those makeing the ultamate sacrafice so that i can freely pursue my dream of being a fulltime miner.
Thank you all soldiers and veterans.
Good Luck N Happy Hunting Cpt Herb.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread