D Drammar Tenderfoot Joined Jul 31, 2019 Messages 1 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Glenn Dale, MD Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #1 Can’t one help me in identifying the pin pictured here? It’s an HG Meyer inc pin, but I can’t identify the front. Thanks for any help you can give.
Can’t one help me in identifying the pin pictured here? It’s an HG Meyer inc pin, but I can’t identify the front. Thanks for any help you can give.
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,871 Reaction score 5,999 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2019 #2 Medical school pin based on the caduceus. Maybe USC, their mascot is the Trojan. Upvote 0
jambone Full Member Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 154 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Skunkington Beach Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #3 Yeah, med school or nursing school is likely. Or maybe a med/nursing unit in the armed forces? I pasted some examples below. Upvote 0
Yeah, med school or nursing school is likely. Or maybe a med/nursing unit in the armed forces? I pasted some examples below.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #4 I think it is NS Meyer Inc. New York. I am still looking for a match. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 1, 2019 #5 Great find and Id Upvote 0
jambone Full Member Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 154 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Skunkington Beach Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2019 #6 That would pretty much make it military, right? I'm thinking it's for a combat hospital or med brigade, bt i haven't found a match yet either. Upvote 0
That would pretty much make it military, right? I'm thinking it's for a combat hospital or med brigade, bt i haven't found a match yet either.
jambone Full Member Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 154 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Skunkington Beach Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2019 #7 Keller Army Community Hospital West Point, NY Upvote 0
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,871 Reaction score 5,999 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Aug 5, 2019 #8 jambone said: Keller Army Community Hospital West Point, NY View attachment 1740434 Click to expand... Great ID............ Upvote 0
jambone said: Keller Army Community Hospital West Point, NY View attachment 1740434 Click to expand... Great ID............