What's new

Need help identifying Art Nouveau vases

jedadiah-wolf

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 28, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, could anyone help me to identify this pair of Art Noveau style vases? I expected them to have Doulton Lambeth marks to the base but they both simply have the impressed numbers '1052'. Any help would be much appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6863.webp
    IMG_6863.webp
    477.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6865.webp
    IMG_6865.webp
    332.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_6869.webp
    IMG_6869.webp
    463.6 KB · Views: 77
Sorry Jedadiah, but I'm no help with any ID on those.

But I did want to say WELCOME.
Someone will come along with an answer for you.
 
Upvote 0
Found one on Worth Point that the seller believed is German in the Doulton style. That's all I got.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom