countrycody16 Jr. Member Joined Jul 25, 2012 Messages 68 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Location Cullman Alabama Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Aug 5, 2012 #1 Found this button today. I know it's a Waterbury co button and I can't find the years these buttons were worn please help me if u know thanks
Found this button today. I know it's a Waterbury co button and I can't find the years these buttons were worn please help me if u know thanks
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2012 #2 It's a "Great Seal" button. The official button of the army from 1902 until present day. There is a thread here on the forums showing all known backmarks and their dates. Here's a link: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/112828-great-seal-button-backmarks-help.html Last edited: Aug 5, 2012 Upvote 0
It's a "Great Seal" button. The official button of the army from 1902 until present day. There is a thread here on the forums showing all known backmarks and their dates. Here's a link: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/112828-great-seal-button-backmarks-help.html