What's new

Need help identifying Harmonica

cliffv65

Greenie
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone ID this Harmonica cover?
Indianhead-harmonica.webp
 
Sorry. I know its a harmonica. Found all the brass pieces to it as well. Was wondering if anyone knew what brand since the only ones I see from Germany are Hohner, and this is not a honer. In fact I cant find it anywhere
 
Upvote 0
Very cool find! :occasion14:

I only find the the usual part with the reed slots!
 
Upvote 0
Can’t help, but very nice.
 
Upvote 0
Not sure this will help ye any, but that trademark is tha same as tha one Clarence Risner of Solingen Germany uses on his Indian Head pocket knives. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure :..​
 
Upvote 0
Ive never found anything but the reeds nice save
 
Upvote 0
Hey Cliff .. Can you post some photos of the top and bottom, showing the entire harmonica? I have a 4 volume set of books dedicated to harmonicas, and will be happy to check in those. Showing the harmonica in its entirety would help. Thanks./
 
Upvote 0
Yo .. Cliff .. Did you fall of the face of the earth? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom