JupiterMars
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Aug 25, 2019
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pennsylvania
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
When my father passed he left me his entire rock collection who he inherited from and Israel camp counselor they treated him as a son I know a lot of it is quartz but there are many stones that I have no idea what they are I believe some of them could be meteorites and artifacts feel free to contact me on here with any answers or email me at laurendollyeah@gmail.com
Attachments
-
20200129_101701.webp1.3 MB · Views: 149 -
15803136089456588557817578533097.webp555.4 KB · Views: 144 -
1580313646583419985789362286051.webp1.7 MB · Views: 156 -
15803136966837194825108708147652.webp604.5 KB · Views: 119 -
15803137672618232623015044034247.webp566.8 KB · Views: 147 -
15803138882324465410482434766971.webp370.6 KB · Views: 111 -
1580313960037374799360447937235.webp277.8 KB · Views: 120 -
15803139805687687609965420686831.webp1.4 MB · Views: 128 -
15803140821844333370756246117558.webp190.6 KB · Views: 109 -
15803142000797401177317204386422.webp417.1 KB · Views: 120 -
15803142883697042473797965973774.webp228.2 KB · Views: 114 -
15803143378912580005419867291682.webp268.8 KB · Views: 100 -
15803144232805714837044206692355.webp232 KB · Views: 97













