Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check the website,
The gallery has lots of examples of portable rock art.
Potable rock is a joke among true artifact collectors. If you want to actually learn how to look for and identify true artifacts you need to listen to the experts and avoid the rock art museum like a plague. It should be called the pareidolia museum.

There is a whole museum in Japan on it. It is still pareidolia.

rockface-1.jpg

OP
OP
JakeW_82

JakeW_82

Greenie
Aug 8, 2022
That is an early paleo Indian tool called a graver, what do you think they made gravers for? Think about it. Portable rock art is not considered a tool. EVERY archeologist I’ve emailed these pictures to has told me that it is definitely worked stone and to get an archeologist out here because it could be an early paleo quarry. I find it odd that some of you get so upset about this for some reason. I have many Clovis points which are neat but I’m almost positive that these pieces predate that, but I can’t say for sure until I get some professionals out here to get OSL or radiocarbon dates. Which is what I plan to do in the next couple of weeks. Cloudkicker I’ve enjoyed talking to you but the rest of y’all are a joke.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is not a graver, it is a broken rock.....

You can't carbon date rocks, for radiocarbon dating to be possible, the material must once have been part of a living organism

Obviously, you do not want to actually learn how to recognize Indian artifacts. This thread is closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions